StephenM

Triangles (Revenge Of The Triangles)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
a head wrecker...
4 Shecter C-1 guitar tracks.
1 Shecter bass track.
all guitar and bass effects off the Zoom R-24 into the Zoom L-20 via analog umbilical. 
drums are Tama Imperialstar.

20240421_213915_resized.jpg

so this weekend I went tent camping with my 3 grand kids, oldest son and his wife... and their 70 pound dog.  We went to Myrtle Beach.  The temp was  30C and 85f.  It was a sunny day Saturday .  Incredible really for April.  But that night we got a wicked lightning storm.  My tent got wiped.  But I was high and dry in the family tent for 6.  We saw the path we must walk.... and adjusted accordingly.  Anyway after that blessed day followed by a tough ordeal, I came up with this after returning home and practicing drums...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Cool track Stephen! Nice frantic drumming and the guitars and bass lock in nicely.

I wish it was a little hotter here! It's only 8 degrees Celsius in southern New Brunswick right now, which is nice compared to what it was a month ago ;D. The wind is still pretty cold though!

Trist

i like the lyric sheet that is such a cool touch. very psychodelic and surreal this song,

Pete C

Classic Steve. Always amazed by what you come up with !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

As out there as ever, Stephen.  A wild ride mate!  Wouldn't have it any other way.

Zoltan

Myrtle beach? 30c? Lucky son of a gun! That whole trip! Sounds more than a trip!

Coyote? You mean you almost got a dog for free? Damn... That's rich.

Ah, the playing. Almost forgot. You're really putting the guitar through its paces. You can sell the man a guitar, but you can't sell him what to play with it. I consider the Schecter being born again. In the hands of the mighty Stephen!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper