Diamond In The Rough (New Guitar)

Started by StephenM, April 17, 2024, 06:18:09 PM

StephenM

Diamond In The Rough (Shecter Diamond Series Platinum Blue C-1)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I love this mix!  I think it could my best ever... still things to work on but man if you were listening to a band and the sound man delivered this with 7 guitarists on stage you would go cool and drink a little more and perhaps smoke another J....right? 

this does have my absolute craziness in it though.  It's all those parts getting jammed together in the frequency range... so it creates what I call a "howling" kind of music... and my body and soul resonate with that and I start moving... and twirling... and singing and dancing... and just feeling a kind of lone wolf joy.... in my own world and willing to interact with those who will... but also not changing anymore what I am to fit in... somewhere I don't belong anyway...

but this has alot of genres in it don't you think...

plus this is my new Shecter C-1 Diamond Series Platinum Blue guitar...

caution:  if listening in headphones... this is dynamic and it gets LOUDER20240415_151445_resized.jpg 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Awesome mix Steve..all the guitar tracks stand out clearly from each other and some nice playing too.

Nice looking guitar and I'm guessing those are active pickups..a real rock machine. Congratulations !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

karl1171

With so many guitar parts it could have been easy to descend into tuneless chaos, so you've done well here to keep it all in check, it sounds good!

StephenM

Quote from: Pete C on April 18, 2024, 03:04:43 AMAwesome mix Steve..all the guitar tracks stand out clearly from each other and some nice playing too.

Nice looking guitar and I'm guessing those are active pickups..a real rock machine. Congratulations !

Pete

I should have mentioned about the guitar a bit more... The EMG pickups are active and they are hot... this guitar picks up everything... it makes me want to play better and more precise, which is very hard for me.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Stellar work here Stephen! The layers of guitar work extremely well together, love the tones you got here. EMGs will certainly give you that thicker metal tone, it'll be great to see what yiu record with it in the near future. Rock on!

Ray Brookes

What great guitar tones! Nicely put together, Stephen and I can tell you had a real blast playing that new Shecter; it sounds as good as it looks.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

When i first heard this i went "Thanks! I needed that". There was something in this that struck a chord with my soul. Kind a like an eagle soaring. Such a grandiose composition coming from such a humble (and cool) guy.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper