Instrumental song .. The Murphy Bed

Started by godinqc, April 13, 2024, 04:22:58 PM

godinqc

The Murphy Bed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I don't have much time to play guitar or make music recently so the little time I had kind of ended up with this. I started making a Murphy Bed  (from scratch) for one of our room and it's taking more time than expected and it's taking time away from the studio, so I called the instrumental The Murphy Bed .. :)
I will say like ORH , it is what it is  ;D

[url="https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=196336;type=preview;file"]The Murphy Bed.mp3[/url]
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

SteveB

I think that if you combined something ethereal and a Spanish courtyard in sunshine this is what you'd get. A very relaxing, laid-back vibe, but reminiscent of some-urgency, and yet siesta enfolding. Quite wonderful. Well done.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

StephenM

I love your music... and this is really good... there aren't alot of people I have heard that plays like you.

sounds great... and hurry up already... with that other stuff...lol

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Epic song and performance. Killer licks! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

the physics teacher

Goosebumps that's what it gave me. It sounds fenomenal. I think when you recorded this and all the times you rehursed it you must have experienced an over dose of dopamine at least I hope you did. Absolutely fabulous.

Corné
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Ron D Bowes

Nice and spacey. Like the guitar tone. A touch of the Santanas!

Trist

Cool guitar instrumental, like the mystical feeling it provides, dark yet mournful yet yearning, the slower section to end was cool with the clean guitar sound. nice

Farrell Jackson

This is a very good guitar instrumental! I've noticed before that you have a good command on your solos but this one takes it up a notch or two. Exceptional playing...well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

If your skills making furniture are anything like your guitar skills that will be a bed to behold. Excellent, majestic even. Super stuff great listen.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Lovely tone and excellent playing. Love the spacial mix and stellar production.
Ray Brookes