Don't Laugh at Me

Started by Ron D Bowes, December 05, 2023, 08:30:05 PM

Ron D Bowes

12 Don't Laugh At Me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a track that proved quite popular from an earlier album by me. I was browsing through my stuff and where I quite often think "What the hell was that crap!" I kinda like this one.

Pete C

Until I read your post I was convinced you'd covered a track from the Stones' new album. Great song and a very Stonesy vibe in both your vocals and guitars. Nice job !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

I like it when you let your inner Jagger/Richards out to play, Ron. A good rocker for sure with some tasty blues harp blowin'. The outro lead guitar work makes for a cool exit. I like it all!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

That's how to rock and roll and shed the blues

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Great track, Ron and love that Stones vibe. Cool harp too.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Indeed, another great track by the "Blues King of the Songcrafters"

:)  :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

if this is the stones then this is swamp stones...not the rollinstones... although I would like to get stoned and hear this again..

I actually think this lends itself toward Zep but not exactly.. indeed Ron you have influences but your own ideas overpower all of those.. almost like a battle of the bands that plays out when you pick that guitar up and choke the living hell out of it like you do... I tell you what... I am walking on the other side of the street if I see you coming down the road...but I will also be the first in line when the concert hall opens up to hear you play

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Crunchy guitars and Ron doing what he does best. Out rocking the Stones.

One of your best songs for sure!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Always enjoy your tracks Ron and this one is no different ...I too think you out rock the stones 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

hardlock

Great rocker - That's how it's done! That harp playing rules! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure