Mermaids

Started by thetworegs, December 03, 2023, 09:42:58 AM

thetworegs

Mermaids
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

One for the instrumental fest...we've been watching a box set Sirens about Mermaids on Netflix quite good actually so I thought id try my hand at an instrumental

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Stately...measured and majestic......almost classical sounding.......nicely done...it's like the troops are assembling for battle...speeches are motivating the scared amongst the crowd.......and the brave are staring stonily forward in reverence to the job ahead of them...the fate of the kingdom hangs in the balance of this final battle....mist is rising from a small lake off in the distance and a stillness hangs in the air........resigned stillness...majestic stillness

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Don't you just love the time and place we've been dropped down in? Having a perfectly tuned grand piano and a group of highly trained classical musicians and singers at our disposal.

Of course it helps to have the imagination to put together the notes so something like this comes out!!

Wonderful and yes, majestic.

Well done. Well done indeed
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Pipes

Clever Trevor

Nice one Indeed..

Gotta have an Instrumental once 'n' a while..

Grand
Nick

Johnbee

Yes.  It is delightful.  May I suggest a small bit of reverb?

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!