"I'll Run To You"-Original

Started by Johnbee, November 14, 2023, 08:22:22 AM

Zoltan

And here i am again. I've heard this so many times already and tomorrow i'll probably do so again :)

Most of what i've said about JohnBees songs apply to this one also. That fine songwriting style of his and the ability to make complex musical changes and melodies easier to approach for the listener.

Pop quality catchiness in music that's on a whole another level.

Another great one John. Always a pleasure!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

Quote from: Zoltan on November 16, 2023, 04:48:56 PMAnd here i am again. I've heard this so many times already and tomorrow i'll probably do so again :)

Most of what i've said about JohnBees songs apply to this one also. That fine songwriting style of his and the ability to make complex musical changes and melodies easier to approach for the listener.

Pop quality catchiness in music that's on a whole another level.

Another great one John. Always a pleasure!

And it's always a pleasure to hear from you, Zoltan.  Thanks for your kind words.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Johnbee

Are you finished already?  Is anybody else going to kick this up?

Almost 100 page views and only 9 replies!

I guess I am wasting my time posting here as most of your don't seem to like me.

Thanks again to those who do.  I wish I had more friends here.

:'( John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

Geir

Oh my. That was absolutely stunning

Love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Johnbee

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2023, 10:36:32 AMOh my. That was absolutely stunning

Love it

Thanks so much, Geir

-Duke Ellington

Blooby

Your vocal melodies always jump out at me in most positive fashion. Builds nicely. I dug that lone horn, but the string arrangement was so strong. I expected to revert to the lone piano and voice, but the end of this was incredibly satisfying.

Wonderful post.

Blooby

Johnbee

Quote from: Blooby on November 28, 2023, 07:16:00 AMYour vocal melodies always jump out at me in most positive fashion. Builds nicely. I dug that lone horn, but the string arrangement was so strong. I expected to revert to the lone piano and voice, but the end of this was incredibly satisfying.

Wonderful post.

Blooby

Thanks so much, Blooby.

-Duke Ellington