Gonna break all the rules and act like a maniac

I'm on the locomotive and I'm heading down the track
I'm leaving this one-horse town and I won't be back
Gonna break all the rules, gonna act like a maniac

Gonna act
Gonna act like a maniac

Gonna act
Gonna act like a maniac
Original Songs / Please Don't Go - a Tworegs Ch...
Last post by chapperz66 - Today at 06:43:14 AM
This is a revamp of the first collaboration we did.  In my ignorance I didn't realise that it was a cover of a song.  I just redid the backing based on Mr Smith's version - so it wasn't much like the original or the more famous slightly later version..  But it worked  rather well and we decided to revisit it with Trevor's new lyrics. I added some more strings and mixed it again - I have got a bit better at it over recent years.  I think this is a justified original song now.   

Soundcloud link for a wav quality version:  https://soundcloud.com/chapman-smith-collective/please-dont-go?si=bb6bc9851f254402a5a7331307186a4d&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Original Songs / Re: Nobody Knows
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 05:49:52 AM
Quote from: Blooby on May 08, 2024, 08:17:24 AMApologies if I have asked previously, but what are you using for guitar tones? They always sound great.

Cool tune.

Blooby

Mostly I use my custom Telecaster which has a Humbucker at the neck and a single coil at the bridge (and use combinations thereof) put through my Marshall MG10. usually one through clean and another through overdrive. Various pedals and/or plug ins are used if I so desire ;-)
Original Songs / Re: Never Stop Loving You
Last post by TPB - Today at 05:39:54 AM
Very nice I like the faster tempo
Tom
Guitars and Basses / Re: New Guitar - Fender Jaguar
Last post by Pete C - Today at 05:26:15 AM
Quote from: Zoltan on May 09, 2024, 08:25:37 AMI came here to vibe your (and mine as we've got the same ones!) guitar and then some new things popped my eyes.

Sweet Child'O Mine with a Jaguar? I guess it's doable, but doesn't it just feel plain wrong? :D

Also i noticed that you're hanging that Jaguar way low. In a real rock star manner. Still reaching the Sweet Child'O Mine parts without probs?

Still very much in love with my Jag after nearly 5 years ! I've used it for the second set on every gig with my soul band and it's still hanging fairly low. We actually played Sweet Child o'Mine at the last gig before lockdown by my previous band but it wasn't right on the Jag as they don't have the sustain to pull it off so I had to use my Les Paul for that.  Here's a clip (the singer is blocking the view of me !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QujIxFXePV8
Original Songs / Re: Two Chord Blues (Hilary)
Last post by ODH - Today at 04:26:09 AM
Absolue genius, ROFL (figuratively)
General Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday Ella
Last post by Ted - Today at 03:17:54 AM
Happy birthday, only 8 days late.
Original Songs / Re: Hideaway (Greco & Green)
Last post by TPB - Yesterday at 06:59:56 PM
This is just lovely sitting the back yard watching the sun go down on the farm
And this is perfect
Tim
Original Songs / Re: Hideaway (Greco & Green)
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 05:11:38 PM
What a treat! Such a full sound with only a few instruments and beautiful melodies and harmonies from Tim. I love the little bits of piano that come in, subtle detail but it adds so much. Sublime!
Cover Songs / Re: Hurts So Good
Last post by Bluesberry - Yesterday at 05:11:10 PM
Spot on perfect....love it ...killer vocals, you definitely still have the pipes ....so good it hurts...so good