4 tracks to MP3

Started by ClassicRocker, September 15, 2008, 07:37:25 PM

I've tryed everything and just don't get the IDEA.
I've recorded trk1 - rythum guitar, trk2 - lead guitar,
trk3 - bass guitar, trk4 acoustic guitar.  It was not
recorded in MP3 Mode (I don't think I can to get
4 tracks).  What I want to do is get all 4 tracks so
I can play it on CD.  All I get when I export to
computer is my #1 track.  I just don't get it.

John

Greeny

Admin will give you a more detailed response, but have you tried the 'articles and tutorials' link above? It gave me a step by step instruction to do a recording without having to look at the manual once.

Also, once you've finished recording on your 4 tracks, are you switching into MASTERING mode? (press exit and utility at the same time TWICE). This allows you to mix down with a number of effect types, then asks if you want to output to mp3.

Once you've created an mp3 like this, there will be an mp3 file on your pc when you connect and your song will be in there.

There is also an option before you export to mp3 on the BR to re-name the mp3 song (NAM).

Once you've done it a couple of times it will be a breeze... !

Tony G

Quote from: LesPaulGoldTop on September 16, 2008, 02:01:56 AMAdmin will give you a more detailed response, but have you tried the 'articles and tutorials' link above? It gave me a step by step instruction to do a recording without having to look at the manual once.

Also, once you've finished recording on your 4 tracks, are you switching into MASTERING mode? (press exit and utility at the same time TWICE). This allows you to mix down with a number of effect types, then asks if you want to output to mp3.

Once you've created an mp3 like this, there will be an mp3 file on your pc when you connect and your song will be in there.

There is also an option before you export to mp3 on the BR to re-name the mp3 song (NAM).

Once you've done it a couple of times it will be a breeze... !

no better way of putting it...  :)

drutgat

Quote from: ClassicRocker on September 15, 2008, 07:37:25 PMI've tryed everything and just don't get the IDEA.
I've recorded trk1 - rythum guitar, trk2 - lead guitar,
trk3 - bass guitar, trk4 acoustic guitar.  It was not
recorded in MP3 Mode (I don't think I can to get
4 tracks).  What I want to do is get all 4 tracks so
I can play it on CD.  All I get when I export to
computer is my #1 track.  I just don't get it.

John
Also, as you probably know, if your intention is to put your files on CD, you either need to make sure that your CD player can play MP3's on CD or you need to burn the music file from the Micro BR on to the CD in .WAV format, instead of MP3 format. (You'll get the choice to export to either MP3 or .WAV from mastering mode).