Night with a pint of beer

Started by jerome11, March 14, 2010, 02:32:07 PM

jerome11

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Dear all,

I was aching to drink a pint of beer during playing guitar. So I did it.

In spite of mistakes, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks.

BR

BG

Oldrottenhead

nice playing jerome. is this all you?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Very nice blues guitar work.  very soulful and no over-playing.   How did you drink the beer while playing?  Do you use a straw or something?

Kevin

Gary F

Jerome that pint did the trick! Very nice laid-back sound!!
                             Great job!!!

Gary

jerome11

Thanks for nice comments. It always cheer me up.

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 14, 2010, 02:45:44 PMnice playing jerome. is this all you?

oldrottenhead,

I used a backer as below.
http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/jamtracks/slow_blues.htm

Quote from: KevinEmmrich on March 14, 2010, 02:47:09 PMVery nice blues guitar work.  very soulful and no over-playing.   How did you drink the beer while playing?  Do you use a straw or something?

Kevin

Kevin,

That's why I chose a really slow backer :) (you know what I mean)

BG

Ferryman

Lovely slow blues, should've been a big slug of JD, surely? Excellent phrasing and double stops here and a lovely clean tone with a great sharp edge.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

So nice and laid-back blues playing ~ i too like the excellent relaxed phrasing!! 

i use to do live solos while drinking a bottle, back in the day (just doing all hammer-on's and pulloffs......  again nice job here ~ would be a nice crowd pleaser!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)