Angie ( using backer)

Started by StevieM, September 02, 2009, 06:56:47 AM

StevieM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here you go, I couldn't resist doing this when I got the backer, Always been one of my favourite tracks.
Didn't want to try to replicate Keef's lead and get it wrong, can't sing -----So did this, a bit of 1.00am noodling
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

The Reverend 48

Steve this excellent stuff some fantastic phrases weaving in and out of the melody...you are definitely at your best after Midnight...Top Notch playing
I'm proud of you......

Bluesberry

So great sounding Steve.  That guitar tone is really great.  Nice big bends and note selection.  Not blues, not country, just Steve, great stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

I dig the Steve'd up version of this song too. You don't need vocals when your guitar sings the song for you. Very nice playing. I didn't hear a bum note throughout, was this the 48th take?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Very cool and melodic 1am noodlin Steve!!  Great job improvising!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

Thanks guys, enjoyed doing this one.
Mike---- Not as bloody proud as I am being able to do something like this  ;)
TW----Not this time, couple of run-throughs, then just went for it!!!!

Hey, I like that " Steve'd up" and stuff ;D.
 Have to improvise--can't follow anyone else, just get my fingers in a big mess, and forget what to do next anyway!!

There'll  be more late-nighters, gives me something to do when I can't sleep.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

I am really impressed.  Another great take to a great backer.  And you didn't have to work on it as hard either.You are getting very inspired. Again truly awesome.
P.J.

SteveG

You don't want to hear the mess I made of this one, I have a 1G card full of out-takes :(

Yours sounds great!

Geir

This is very good Steve !!! Enjoyed it a lot !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

Cool Stuff Steve!!!  I love the Playing an the Sound of your guitar!!

Thumbs up!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR