New Tele - GAS Attack Tele Blues

Started by Bluesberry, July 30, 2009, 05:12:16 PM

Bluesberry

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here is the first thing I have recorded with my new Tele.  I can't believe how much I am loving this guitar, it seems it is perfect.  I love everything about it, how it feels (it is not really that heavy at all-not what I expected), how it plays, how it sounds, it is great for fingerpicking, strumming chords, blues, dirty rock, tender quiet stuff.  It gets dirtier than the strat, but much clearer than the Les Paul.  Tonally it is huge, I can't believe all the sound that comes out of this thing, even unplugged.  It took me this long to realize that I love a Telecaster the most of all, I have ignored them for so long, I guess I just wasn't ready for one.  I am ready now.  Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet (do the voice Mark)!!! guitar for sure.  Enjoy the GAS Attack Tele Blues (Excellent Backer by Hardlock)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Wow that is great tone! It doesn't hurt to be able to play as well as you, either...

I see you having fun with your new toy for ages to come.

And, of course, Nice Guitar!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Goodness.....

Shivers down my spine tone tingly Goodness!

That be the Guitar for you BB!

Don't let it stop you singing though....

It's a known fact that a man goes Mute when he gets a good Guitar....

Look at Brian May!

And when you do sing together, it shall be a wicked Union...

Durty Blues BB!
Sounds like you are doing naughty things to it!

Better be playing with your hands!!!!! Lol

Peace Bro

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

I truly believe that my Tele could never sound that good--and that it has nothing to do with our relative skill levels.  I have to believe that or I will begin crying.  And if you come over to my house to try and prove me wrong, I won't let you in.

So there.

Of course I'm kidding: FMGWABP!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ferryman

Absolutely beauTeleful. Now you know what we see in 'em. Some really sweet playing in there as well. Love those double stops around the 2:00 mark.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Davo

Thats it man!  I especially did the bridge and combined tones.  You are wailin on that thing-very expressive.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bluesberry

Thanks everybody.  It feels slightly different, but it also feels "right".  Thanks to listening to my Tele Noodling.  It felt good to get something recorded with er.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Davo

BB what amp are you using?  Any compression or anything?  The track sounds huge.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SteveB

BB - Seems like you found the guitar of your dreams, and your TeleGAS Blues was very emotive, well done. And the question must be asked: What took you so many years before picking up the guitar? Do you sometimes go back through your life and think...sh*t, I could have been strumming instead of...?
Just curious.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon