recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

You keep surprising me This is so sexy I need a lie down
Well Done TJ!

Greeny

The sax is just the right feel and mood for this backer. Fits like a glove. Very nicely done.

Satchwood

Wow TJ !! !! - surprise surprise !!  Quite impressive too!!  Your sax does fit beautifully - great job!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bigsky

What can I say except DAMN! that is some kickass sax playin

Wiley

You forgot Dobro LOL

Ferryman

Wow, I was expecting this to be Korg and then I find out it's real! You are a VERY talented musician, and it shows here. Being able to play a wind instrument so well while being a wizard on the guitar takes a LOT of musical skill, because they are so different. And you get great sounds out of that sax as well as being able to play it very well! Jut fantastic, glad you came back to show us this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

You are really rotten!!! After seeing your other post.  But it still sounds so real!!

OsCKilO

Sneeky Bugger!

I could hear some synth in there(The very regular breath sounds), But it sounded very Real!!!!!! I Put it down to the MBR......

None the less, to get that sound out of anything, Takes a Freaking Great Musician!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont feel cheated.......

More enlightened...

The Guitar can do so much!

Blooby Used one of those guitar synths on "Life"....

I thought it was amazing!!!!

The "Hat" is still off to you T.J!

Takes some skill!!!

Now do that version of "Canon"!!!!!!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

BossMicroBRew

This new gadget got me excited here. What an addition...what an addition. That will open up a whole new world of cool stuff. The talent never ends. Right on.
AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton