Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd Cover

Started by Jean Pierre, September 05, 2023, 05:48:32 AM

Jean Pierre

COMFORTABLY NUMB render JPG
Time:
0:00
Volume:
 made a pretty elaborate backtrack, with the help of BIAB, of Confortably Numb for Corné (Physical teacher in SC) ...and then I like this song so much that I made my own sung version, while waiting for the alternative version of Corné that he has to make with my backtrak...

I've added a lap steel guitar track and a telecaster guitar track to BIAB's strings, drums and bass guitar.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

StephenM

un de mes préférés... une super chanson et vous avez fait un travail admirable sur ce JP et 7 minutes n'est pas facile...

excellent travail de guitare et j'aime vraiment votre chant... superbe travail !

a favorite of mine... a great song and you have done an admirable job on this JP and 7 minutes long is not easy...

excellent guitar work and I really like your singing... awesome work!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

thanks guys...I had to cover this song which starts with

QuoteHello, Is there any body in there ?
Just nod if you can hear me,is there anyone at home

...and without really meaning to, I put this phrase in my avatar

QuoteHello,can anybody hear me
:D  :D  :D

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

the physics teacher

Thank you so much JP. I will give it a go tommorow when I have the house to myself. As I mentioned earlier my vocal chords got to much rest in the 6 weeks of school holidays🙂
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.