Main Menu

Crazy

Started by Ray Brookes, August 02, 2021, 08:33:07 PM

TPB

Smokey jazz club Ray kicked back on a stool playing wife in front on the mic this song paints that figure in my mind Bravo to both of you
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Wow ! I think  covers all bases an excellent cover 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

Ray, tell your missus that she's a real star! Great production on this song with some fine guitar playing (love the jazzy tones). Impressiveness from the Brookes duo!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Greeny

Stunning in every way! Absolute perfection. The playing and tone of the guitar is so dreamy, and the vocal is as good as it gets.

Groundy

Brilliant Ray, your wife has a superb voice, well done... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

Pure class, that voice is smooth as silk, I would sign her up Ray! Those little guitar flourishes were great too. Beautiful version!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Wow, it's not fair. Too much talent in one family!! Your wife has a beautiful voice and deployed it with skill and emotion on this one. Beautifully recorded and played, love that jazzy guitar work. Stunning, a superb cover.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

so...so...so good....spectacular ....that voice is so spot on and the guiar tones are sweet as all ...beautiful listen ...thanks for posting

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Your wife's got excellent voice for this old country stuff. Love the jazzy guitar additions as well, pure class. You've equaled and, dare I say, perhaps even improved on this classic together in this stripped back, intimate arrangement.

Kenneth

Perfect.
I've always loved this song. You both did a phenomenal job here.. absolute pro.
Gorgeous.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman