'Something' Beatles Cover

Started by Greeny, April 02, 2009, 05:30:29 AM

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

I don't mind what side of the road I'm on. I just like to be going in a different direction to everyone else  :D :D :D

Thanks everyone... I really appreciate the feedback on this one, as I wasn't even sure whether to post it!

FuzzFace

Bro this is good.
you've restored by faith in humanity

Jim1970

Holy cow!!  You sang that with great passion!!

one of my faves from the Beatles as well.

That gave me goosebumps.

Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

3guitarsEddy

Tim

A great interpretation of a good song, maybe My Sweet Lord next hey !!!

Regards

Eddy

lg

Yeah Tim, you sure got the voice for My Sweet Lord!
I was just thinking last week, that I'd like to learn that one...
What do you say Tim, have a go?

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Kody

I'd love to hear you do that too, Greeny! I can already imagine........!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

jackofall

Brilliant! A great voice. You can really sing. It sounds just as good as the original.
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

shiggity

Quote from: Greeny on April 02, 2009, 05:30:29 AMApologies in advance - this is little more than karaoke over a backer, but I felt the need to sing this one. I must be loved-up or something  :D

Still, it's one of my favourite Beatles songs. And before I came on this forum, I'd have never had the vocal confidence to do it.

dont see why you would ever have a vocal confidence problem, this is a spot on. great job greeny.

Ferryman

Good singing and nice production on the backing vox, but you know I much prefer your original stuff. The Beatles were good but they were no Jemima's Kite :-)

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR