calling the BR Blues Boys.....

Started by The Reverend 48, March 18, 2009, 09:25:11 AM

Bluesberry

Beautiful stuff Tim, I am for sure going to take a crack at playing along and trying to compliment your wonderful vocal (it will have to wait till tomorrow).  This is going to be very interesting to listen to the various versions with this superb, smooth, wonderful vocal.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Guitar-Maniac

Phuaaaaa! awsome vocals. nicely done!
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

BAG

I have been having trouble downloading the mp3. The window shows that it is downloading however when it finished there is no file. I tried other files but it gets near the end of the download and then says there is a problem with decoding the file.

Also lately when i click on the play button it takes up to a minute or more before it starts playing the track on the mini player.

Any IT geeks out there that may have an explanation????
Just a roadie again.....

64Guitars

It seems to be a problem only with Internet Explorer. See this message:

http://microrecorders.org/community/general-discussion-b8/down-loading/msg12013/#msg12013

I've just downloaded the original mp3 that forte8 posted ("Brit Shuffle"), as well as Greeny's version ("Slide On Home") using Firefox without any problems.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Kody

Whoaaaa!! Greeny~ That is awesome!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

Yes Bag that was my problem I was running internet explorer. 64 guitars told me to get firefox and haven't had a problem since.  The only thing It does is download songs all over my desktop.  But I can deal with that. Follow his advice.
P.J.

64Guitars

Quote from: wiley on March 19, 2009, 08:24:42 PMI was running internet explorer. 64 guitars told me to get firefox and haven't had a problem since.  The only thing It does is download songs all over my desktop.  But I can deal with that.

That's easily fixed. Open Firefox's Preferences, click the Main tab, and check the "Always ask me where to save files" box.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

lg

Love the lyrics Tim!
Great singing also...
I sat and jammed along with this for awhile tonight.
That's a cool groove going on!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

BAG

Thanks wiley and 64. I'll give Firefox a go.

What is strange is that it all works fine here at work on IE7. ???
Just a roadie again.....

tafka

Tim this is just brilliant!!!!!
you have given this the "Midas touch" outstanding lyrics.....no suprise there. outstanding vocals 12/10.you only had the idea yesterday and you make it sound so easy.....now thats class!

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...