just me trying some elvis

Started by jameswilliam, December 14, 2012, 11:44:58 AM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

i've lost you, little elvis track done in my mates bedroom studio

Groundy

Nice one James, are you playing the Keyboard on this......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Boognish

James you do a pretty good Elvis! Man this is awesome!!!
Okay to cover.

robcarefree

hi james me old bean , great song but ive found this one out that you sang and this really does sound great . keep singing bud cos you really have no idea how good you are . 

thetworegs

Excellent........a great job on I've lost you but  Fever pipped the post for me an excellent job...on both...... just one more thing to add...MORE!!!!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gnasty

Damn Elvis just won`t die ever!! Nice ones guys!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Quote from: groundy on December 15, 2012, 08:39:44 AMNice one James, are you playing the Keyboard on this......Alex
cheers Alex not playing keyboard bud just backing track

Quote from: Boognish on December 16, 2012, 07:12:00 AMJames you do a pretty good Elvis! Man this is awesome!!!
cheers bud like doin little elvis

Quote from: thetworegs on December 16, 2012, 11:07:10 AMExcellent........a great job on I've lost you but  Fever pipped the post for me an excellent job...on both...... just one more thing to add...MORE!!!!!
yeah the fever track is good cheers for your comments ill had some soon

Quote from: robcarefree on December 16, 2012, 08:03:43 AMhi james me old bean , great song but ive found this one out that you sang and this really does sound great . keep singing bud cos you really have no idea how good you are . 
cheers mate sounds good to me and yeah ill keep it going