Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Fading Away
Last post by thetworegs - Today at 11:59:14 AM
Nice vibe you've given me GAS for a GR-55 bidding for one on eBay ..I've told the wife that your to blame 😳
Cover Songs / Re: The Shadow of Your Smile -...
Last post by Groundy - Today at 11:13:03 AM
Enjoyed it, short but sweet. I always say less is more, well done.
Cover Songs / Re: Video - The One I Love, RE...
Last post by Groundy - Today at 11:09:57 AM
Nice one my friend, really well done.
Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 02:33:02 AM
Djeez this is perfect in all ways.
Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 07:35:22 PM
I must've missed this one, incredible job on that lead work from Kit. Dude is a wickedly good player especially for his age, it's honestly crazy. Wonderful vocal too and great mix/arrangement of this song.
Cover Songs / Re: Video - The One I Love, RE...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:59:18 PM
Real sweet cover here, nice to hear this one as a solo singer/songwriter style. It really shows just what a great song it is. Bravo!
Original Songs / Re: "Gray Day" w/Lurker
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:54:44 PM
Cool flowing rhythm here, sort of jazzy in a 70s space rock way. Yes, the mixing is spot on here, leaving the vocals to shine through. Great vocal from Lurker as well! Excellent track!
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:50:43 PM
Epic pysch-grunge opus! I love the "buzzing" sounds from the guitars and the all the different overdubs make for a heady experience. Free-form in all the right ways!
Original Songs / Re: What's Wrong With You?
Last post by Bluesberry - Yesterday at 06:48:10 PM
Yeah man...I really like this killer song....excellent chord progressions...love the lyrics......and that killer guitar solo...the tension is building ....cant take it ...gonna pop a vein.......love this...Tom Verlaine indeed
Original Songs / Re: "Gray Day" w/Lurker
Last post by Lurker - Yesterday at 02:49:25 PM
This melody is almost identical to the last tune, "Flow of Time". Someone is copying us and it's us. I guess we're too self-absorbed to notice.