Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Fading Away
Last post by thetworegs - Today at 11:59:14 AM
Nice vibe you've given me GAS for a GR-55 bidding for one on eBay ..I've told the wife that your to blame 😳
Cover Songs / Re: The Shadow of Your Smile -...
Last post by Groundy - Today at 11:13:03 AM
Enjoyed it, short but sweet. I always say less is more, well done.
Cover Songs / Re: Video - The One I Love, RE...
Last post by Groundy - Today at 11:09:57 AM
Nice one my friend, really well done.
General Discussion / Re: RIP Mike Pinder of The Moo...
Last post by Groundy - Today at 10:59:50 AM
Rest Easy...
General Discussion / Re: My new album, 'Beneath A C...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:31:00 AM
Better Days

reminds me of The Offspring kind of song but done more acoustic... same kind of amazing energy...
being that I have been through similar experiences with my mom prior to 2018 I can relate to the entire song... I like the fact that you could sing about it so well... I doubt there is any better therapy in the world.
The song is strong and goes from mellow to full throttle the same way a young man might drive his crotch rocket leaving the stop light...
I dig the music... I generally don't delve too much into the meanings of the lyrics .... some artists are speaking absolute truth they experience and others its just a song... I don't try and decipher that anymore... it's about what happens in me!
the first two songs are really strong.. but most of your songs are imo...
General Discussion / Re: My new album, 'Beneath A C...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:23:24 AM
Beneath A Cold Sky

Catchy music.  Rocks hard in an easy way.  The vocals fit it perfect.  Really nice singing in that mix too.
The lead guitar is classic TC sound and delivery.  Very very solid.
The song is very well recorded imo and really shines. 
Challenging lyrics.  I would guess millions can relate to this.  Questions people have. 
Gear Lust / Re: Tonex one
Last post by AndyR - Today at 05:40:48 AM
This

Quote from: Zoltan on Yesterday at 10:33:45 AMIf i didn't have any of these i would rush out and buy Tonex one.

and this...

Quote from: Zoltan on Yesterday at 10:33:45 AMbut i'm hoping Uafx will bring out the Ampeg bass amp.

Yep, that's me too
Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 02:33:02 AM
Djeez this is perfect in all ways.
Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 07:35:22 PM
I must've missed this one, incredible job on that lead work from Kit. Dude is a wickedly good player especially for his age, it's honestly crazy. Wonderful vocal too and great mix/arrangement of this song.
Cover Songs / Re: Video - The One I Love, RE...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:59:18 PM
Real sweet cover here, nice to hear this one as a solo singer/songwriter style. It really shows just what a great song it is. Bravo!