"Vitameatavegamin" original by Ted

Started by Ted, July 27, 2009, 01:32:43 AM

Ted

Masterbump. I performed this at an open mic a few hours ago.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Geir

Don't tell me you didn't record it !!??!?!?!!

oh and it's still a bloody good song that pops up on my piPod from time to time ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

Fabulous - would love the hear the live version too.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

danieldesete

the kids started dancing and bouncing all over the flat when I pressed listen. Ted I'm going to have trouble with the lady of first floor.
And now the little one is asking encore !

well done

daniel
hou hou ha ha

Hook

Super intense thread, increditastic song!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ted

I'm fixing broken links on my website. Had to come here and re-upload the MP3. So...

Masterbump.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ferryman

Great bump and glad you fixed this Ted. Now will you also please fix the link to Dechromium Cob? I was going to point some of the new folks on here to that one and the link is dead.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

dammit man...the music is just fantastic... and could be used for a hundred different vocalists...and it sounds great...but the vocals are so lovely really....its like when Linda Ronstadt (a male version here) started doing rock...her voice was just so lovely (and that is entirely ok...everybody don't need to be screaming all the time!)....and the backing vocals are really good too...
great stuff Ted...glad I got to hear it...just don't ask me to say the title of it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner