"Vitameatavegamin" original by Ted

Started by Ted, July 27, 2009, 01:32:43 AM

Blooby

It reminds me of one of Pete Townshend's jauntier tunes (There's even an Entwistle-style run in the guitar solo).  Very cool.

Great sounds.  It's all recorded well, but the acoustic and bass really sound wonderful. The understated electric adds a lot.

I'll come back to this one.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

how the hell did i miss this one, great song ted and well bumped bb
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Where did our good friend Ted get off to, where you at Ted?  Have a listen to this beauty.  The missing track from "Who Sell Out".

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 31, 2010, 04:58:26 PMWhere did our good friend Ted get off to, where you at Ted?

I'm here. And there.

Life is throwing lots of time-consuming grownup responsibilities, changes, and stress at me. My lifelong and infantile time-management skills are inadequate. But at the end of the tunnel is a new home with a special room for my pastimes. This room will be acoustically separated from where The Missus and the kids sleep. But here in the middle of the tunnel, my calluses have gone soft, and my songwriter's pencil dull.

Thanks for missing me.

Thanks for the bump too.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Rata-tat-tat

This is great... really enjoyed. Thanks for posting.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kinda late getting to this one but now I'm here I really love it especially the concept. Songcrafting at its best. Top notch in all departments...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

stoman

Great song, Ted! The comment I added to this song was actually meant to be posted here. I'm a little dizzy after an 8 hour meeting at work. ;)

Regards,
  Steffen

Ted

Quote from: stoman on October 14, 2010, 12:47:40 PMGreat song, Ted! The comment I added to this song was actually meant to be posted here. I'm a little dizzy after an 8 hour meeting at work. ;)

Thanks, stoman.  I was thinking about this song the other day--Terry's lead work in particular--and had half a mind to masterbump this. But I decided against it.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

dasilvasings

... and you were wise to bump it, Sir, for I haven't yet listened to this fillet mignon de chanson!

fabulous!!!!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder