Sliding Doors (Instrumental) by Oldrottenhead and Flash Harry

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 17, 2023, 06:30:07 AM

Listened to the vocal version first and both versions work and are both enjoyable.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

This really grooves. Some really tasty playing and that melody really soars driven along by that solid bass playing. Great collab chaps.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Is that a SH-201 synth I see in the pic......don't see those much anymore......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Bluesberry on December 22, 2023, 05:17:18 PMIs that a SH-201 synth I see in the pic......don't see those much anymore......
yes. Flash left it for me to baby sit it for him. Had a wee shot of it last night and do not have a clue where to start with it. No manual, I wonder if that Norwegian lady can help.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on December 23, 2023, 02:45:38 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on December 22, 2023, 05:17:18 PMIs that a SH-201 synth I see in the pic......don't see those much anymore......
yes. Flash left it for me to baby sit it for him. Had a wee shot of it last night and do not have a clue where to start with it. No manual, I wonder if that Norwegian lady can help.
Just turn it on....hit a preset...find one you like and then twiddle the knobs and faders.....see what sounds you can conjure

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Loving the delay. The texture here is tasty. And the mix sounds stellar as well. I'll have to check out the vocalized version.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

ahhhhhh.... the one with the vocals is really good... but it is also a bit different.  so the one with the instruments works very well... but also the other... nice...nice...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner