Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 02:26:35 PM
Such sweet sounds from this marvellous guitar.....great melodic arrangement
Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 02:23:07 PM
Finally getting around to this one.......fantastic bit of content...it makes me feel all content
Original Songs / Re: More Than You Could Know
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 02:19:36 PM
Son of a gun...beautiful song dude.....fantastic vocal
Original Songs / Re: Never Stop Loving You
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 02:16:34 PM
Fully realized slice of sunshine pop....so full and bouncy...great work
Cover Songs / Re: "This is What you Are" by ...
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 02:12:49 PM
Yes sir...lovely
Original Songs / Re: White Girl In White
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:33:07 AM
Lovely stuff Ray. It's such a pleasant song... beautiful, light and a great way for me to start my weekend!

Have a good one and thanks for all the great songs you put up.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: You're Oblivious by Oldrot...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:17:30 AM
Glad I caught this. You're stuff often stops me, makes me think. This is one of those. The music, soft and mellow hardens the impact of that powerful message. Love it.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Honest I Do (Insecurity?)
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:08:47 AM
Lovely Willie... another beauty.

Mike
Cover Songs / Re: Hurts So Good
Last post by des0free - Today at 09:03:53 AM
So good I had to listen three times in a row. I love this song and JCM. I've been wanting to do a cover by him, but feeling that the vocals would be hard to pull off, and some tricky guitar licks. Here you've nailed both. I can picture you up on stage at a county fair belting this out to appreciative fans. That old-ish recorder that can spit out a CD looks cool. I would ask you to send me a CD, but I have to find a CD player first, actually I think my son's old X-box can play both DVDs and CDs  :) . It shows that the quality of the result is more in the performer than in having all the latest equipment, although I guess LANDR is AI, which is new fangled. Really nice job on the performance and recording of a really awesome song. Any chance you could send me the stems to test out my new mixing software? :)
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:01:00 AM
This is massive Michel, lovely tones and that's a great instrumental you came up with while testing the axe. It sounds like a steal at that price.

Mike