Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Someday (greco & green & f...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:48:58 PM
Lovely 1960's vibe and excellent production along with great vocals.
Original Songs / Re: (I'm Your) Forever Guy
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:45:59 PM
Another cool track, Stephen. Love those guitars and great production. As Farrell says, maybe not the ideal wedding song but the sentiment is there. I agree with you about not sticking to any one genre - there are just so many influences & styles to enjoy. No-one here is looking for promotion or 'fame' - (at least I hope not) so we can all do basically whatever we please; I certainly do.
Original Songs / Re: We Can Ride the Storm
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee on Today at 07:59:12 AMAnother cool rock track Ron. Love the trademark harp of yours. The guitar tones sound bloody great. The drums are really good too. Brilliant vocals / harmonies as usual and lyrics.

Everything Darren says. Great track, Ron.
Cover Songs / On an Island by David Gilmour ...
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 11:34:14 AM
The backingvoix is not the only thing JP did. He did 90% of the whole song I'm only in it for the lead song.
When I got the soundfile back for approval I had a big smile on my face so happy I was about the result.

I am sure Jean Pierre will explain what he did to produce this piece,ON AN ISLAND RENDER  VERSION AVEC VOICES ET RENDER ORCHESTRA DEF-001.mp3   he is a wizard. Thank you JP.
Original Songs / Quick - Get Your Pants Off!
Last post by ODH - Today at 10:51:25 AM
TwoChordsFest (banner image missing)

Punk is ideal for the two chords oeuvre, right?

The guitar on this bit of nonsense is the Tokai Telecaster, two tracks. The lightning connector on my phone is broken so I have to mic my practice amp to record electric guitar (it's partly why I've done so much on the acoustic lately. Otherwise GB drums and bass. And childish vocals (no words came to me for the middle part, I decided that was kind of consistent with the subtext of the song).

Comes in at a shade under two minutes
Original Songs / Re: Tell Me No Lies-Original
Last post by Rupster - Today at 10:23:53 AM
A very interesting and complex song. Nicely done.

Great to catch up with you again after all these years.

Keep it up!!
Cover Songs / SPECTRAL MORNING tribute to St...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 09:58:06 AM
Known as the guitarist in the group Genesis from 1971 to 1977, he embarked on a solo career in 1975,  His electric guitar playing is based on an ethereal, experimental sound , favouring harmony and musicality over technical demonstration. His sound is poetic, quirky and dreamlike.

...and that's really the case with this composition, which I hadn't heard before and which won me over with its simplicity and musicality.

I had a hard time with the computer because the number of midi tracks (played on my keystation M audio keyboard with soundfonts from the Titanic bank) really took its toll on my computer's CPU... I had to do a partial "orchestra" render , then mix with my two guitar tracks... >:(
 >:(

Another cool rock track Ron. Love the trademark harp of yours. The guitar tones sound bloody great. The drums are really good too. Brilliant vocals / harmonies as usual and lyrics.
All your songs are so original and cool to listen to and catchy. Your music and vocals are just great. I really love this. I agree with you too about this site and the songs being better than most radio stations today.
Just keep doing what you're doing Stephen, we all love it.
Love the drums in this. A brilliant song Mike. It's like a cross between Dylan and Johnny cash lol.
The music is so cool, great guitars and love the lyrics and vocals. Quite dark in tone.