Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Two Chord Blues (Hilary)
Last post by BerryPatch - Today at 10:21:01 AM
I feel the same way trying to make a two chord song myself ;D. My mind wants to go to another one then I'm like "s$&%, I can't go there!". Short and sweet, very funny!
Original Songs / Re: Wake up while you can
Last post by BerryPatch - Today at 10:15:48 AM
Sweet track Karl! I love the vocal here, great harmonies and the chorus really soars. Nice guitar riffage too, keeps the whole thing moving. Excellent!
Cover Songs / Re: "This is What you Are" by ...
Last post by BerryPatch - Today at 10:09:42 AM
Stellar performance lads! The music is absolutely swinging! Love those quick jazzy stabs on the guitar and James vocal brings everything together. Job well done!
Last post by TPB - Today at 09:53:17 AM
A little jazz in the morning is always good excellent vocal take along with superb playing
Tim
Cover Songs / Re: Knockin on Heaven's Door; ...
Last post by TPB - Today at 09:50:27 AM
Very nice love your rendition
Tim
General Discussion / Re: A recent Pierre Bensusan s...
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 09:08:42 AM
The DADGAD guy...everything he plays is in DADGAD tuning...he makes it look very easy..flashes of Bert Jansch at times...lovely
General Discussion / Re: My new album, 'Beneath A C...
Last post by SteveB - Today at 04:34:32 AM
Sitting with a coffee and listening to more superb musicianship and production in this 2nd tranche of tracks from your album. Given the innately sombre subject matter, I have to say I find the overall concept wonderfully uplifting and positive, with some lovely wistful turns-of-phrases in the lyrics, though I can imagine that the lyrics to 'Staring at the Clock must have been painfully wrought from yourself. From the full album I'd pick 'My Mother's Eyes' as the standout track, and if there were any justice the song would be being played on every Country/Rock radio station available. In conclusion, this is as fine a testament to filial love as I've heard anywhere, and you can be justly proud of what you've produced. I'm sure your Mother would be.  8)
Cover Songs / Re: MISTS OF TIME, cover John ...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 01:40:26 AM
... it was pretty damn good all the same! Not the confinements, but the collaborations I was able to make with the guys from SC during those periods.

Thanks again to them

...and for those who haven't heard it, here's the playlist of collaborations

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgROyTlbO0hrlz6AqdY5ZAHAiUmBmKn68

...I'm continuing this series; although, let's hope, the confinements are over and I'm always at your disposal for additions of dobro or weissenborn or lap steel guitar.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 12:50:27 AM
I did enjoy it, well done guys
Last post by Jean Pierre - Yesterday at 11:34:49 PM
...a bit of jazzy music is not so frequent on SC ...and it's good for the ears
very-s good backtrack by Alfredo and excellent interpretation by Oldrottenhead

I would have liked a guitar chorus at the end of the song ;)