My worst month ever.

Started by Groundy, August 04, 2021, 01:01:36 PM

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

maxit

I'm so sorry Alex ... dont know what to say except sending you a big hug, hold on ...
recorder
Audacity

Ella

Terrible to hear how hard times you are living now. I am so sorry. Hope our warm thoughts helps you a little.

Hilary

Sorry to hear this Alex, sending you and your family love and prayers xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

Sorry to here your news it must be terrible to have any of your children  ill, I can only imagine, all the best thinking of you and family,   John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

So sorry to hear this Alex. My thoughts are with you and your family.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

That is rough. You know, evidently, that this obscure little forum is a place where you can reach out if you need too. My thoughts are with you.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Groundy

Thank you all so much for your kind words, much appreciated... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

I can't think of anything to say that might help.  I would say though thank you for sharing this with us.  It cannot be easy.  I got a call the other day from a friend I see as often as I can who has been in a wheel chair for 20 years and is in constant pain.  He told me it was goodbye and that he was going to end his life.  I didn't know what to say then either.  But I did say that I would miss him, that I love him, and that I wish he wouldn't, but I understood why he felt that way. 
I lost my sister to cancer 9 years ago, she was 60 though...it was still hard. 
you and your family are in my thoughts, prayers, and best hopes.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pine

Life is so fragile. Devastating when things like cancer hit those you love. Lost my brother to it a few years back. All you can do is be supportive and hope for remission. I feel for ya Alex. Hang in there buddy.
recorder
Boss BR-1200