Come With Me

Started by Rene Asologuitar, April 16, 2022, 04:31:40 PM

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on April 19, 2022, 07:36:05 AMGreat songwriting and your performances are over the top Rene! I like the chords you have chosen. It's a wonderful song!
Hi Farrell,
Thanks for your outstanding comments on songwriting and actual execution, very humbling and I really appreciate it!  Coming from you Farrell, I am so happy and inspired!
Respectfully,
Rene

Blooby

Quote from: Rene Asologuitar on April 19, 2022, 11:00:04 AM********************
Hi Blooby, Guitar was recorded using the mic, SM-58. 

I haven't recorded an acoustic with a 57 or 58 in decades. I've been futzing with large and small paired condenser mics so long that I've forgotten what a great sound you can get with a 57 or 58. It's a very specific thing they do which is very cool. Will experiment in the weeks to come. Thanks.

Blooby

WarpCanada

Great vocals and wonderful guitar work.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Rene Asologuitar

I haven't recorded an acoustic with a 57 or 58 in decades. I've been futzing with large and small paired condenser mics so long that I've forgotten what a great sound you can get with a 57 or 58. It's a very specific thing they do which is very cool. Will experiment in the weeks to come. Thanks.
Blooby
Good luck Blooby.
And thanks for the excellent feedback.
Rene

[/quote]

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: WarpCanada on May 01, 2022, 08:41:13 PMGreat vocals and wonderful guitar work.
Hi WC,
You are so much appreciated.
Love your comments.
Respectfully,
Rene