Come With Me

Started by Rene Asologuitar, April 16, 2022, 04:31:40 PM

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ella on April 18, 2022, 02:01:06 AMBeautiful song! You sing and play guitar so well and you have very warm and nice voice.

Hi Ella,
Thank you for your very kind words!!!
I love your comments.
Rene

StephenM

M diggin the way you say the word "home"... such conviction!

I like different accents and you have an interesting sound.  those chords the way you move around them are so good to my ears! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Very nice song and performed beautifully.
Ray Brookes

Blooby

Wowza, that was special. You have a stellar voice and an organic style of accompaniment. Love the man cave as well. Lordy, that acoustic records well. Was that a mic or direct?

Great post.

Blooby

Greeny

Beautiful chord changes and playing, and your voice has such a great timbre. This is a beautiful song - pure class. And that is such a gorgeous guitar!

Farrell Jackson

Great songwriting and your performances are over the top Rene! I like the chords you have chosen. It's a wonderful song!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: StephenM on April 18, 2022, 01:17:01 PMM diggin the way you say the word "home"... such conviction!
I like different accents and you have an interesting sound.  those chords the way you move around them are so good to my ears! 
Love your comment Stephen!
Love that you noticed the chords, as well.
You are truly a talented musician!!!
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ray Brookes on April 18, 2022, 02:11:10 PMVery nice song and performed beautifully.
Hi Ray,
It is always a pleasure hearing from you, and your wonderful comments.
Glad to be here, in the midst of greatness!
Thanks for your support and inspiration.
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Blooby on April 18, 2022, 08:45:12 PMWowza, that was special. You have a stellar voice and an organic style of accompaniment. Love the man cave as well. Lordy, that acoustic records well. Was that a mic or direct?
Great post.
Blooby

Hi Blooby, Guitar was recorded using the mic, SM-58.  Thanks for your very kind and humbling comments.
I really appreciate your liking the man cave and the recording!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Greeny on April 19, 2022, 03:20:45 AMBeautiful chord changes and playing, and your voice has such a great timbre. This is a beautiful song - pure class. And that is such a gorgeous guitar!
Hi Greeny,
Love that you noticed the chord changes.
Thanks for your excellent comments, specially on my voice and my guitar.
You are so much appreciated!!!
Rene