JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

I've just played this three times in a row which is something I don't remember doing before, twice but never three. It sounds so simple but I suspect it took a lot of work to get to supurb level of creation. Loving it.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

hooper

A fun listen and a wonderful jam!  Love the intracacies of the hand-played percussion and the guitar playing and tone. Lots of inventive stuff going on here as well as a high level of musicianship.  And that clarity of the production doesn't happen by accident.   
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Ted

Would I be nuts if said this reminded me Dixie Dregs? Maybe Brand X?

It's bringing back a flavor of some group I haven't heard in years, and I can't put my finger on it.

I was listening to this in the background, thinking that it must be either a cover of some half-remembered song, and if not that it must be Blooby.

It's fantastic.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

chip withrow

I was listening to Mickey Hart's Planet Drum album the other day (I think he did it in '91 or so), and I was thinking of laying down some banjo improv to it. This reminds me of the sound I would be going for.
Your lead guitar is electrifying - reminds me of Santa, early '80s Garcia ... I like the bass that swoops in and out, too. An intense listen.

des0free

Quote from: Ted on December 07, 2010, 10:16:33 PMWould I be nuts if said this reminded me Dixie Dregs? Maybe Brand X?

It's bringing back a flavor of some group I haven't heard in years, and I can't put my finger on it.

I was listening to this in the background, thinking that it must be either a cover of some half-remembered song, and if not that it must be Blooby.

It's fantastic.

Brand X, whew, that's a flash from the past.  One Brand X drummer was actually Phil Collins
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I'd love to come over and listen to one of your jams live !!!!

Quote from: Ted on December 07, 2010, 10:16:33 PMWould I be nuts if said this reminded me Dixie Dregs?
NO!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

ooh! i missed this, very zappaesque is that a word? noticed spiders hovering round jams, said jams are on my mbr for when i get drunk.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

OTD Bump, Another I have missed,
Some beautiful guitar work here.
Well done.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs