Guitar/Percussion Jam II

Started by Blooby, December 05, 2010, 01:09:16 PM

Blooby

Jam2Edit
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This is the first of 5-6 weekends I've actually been home.  I've lurked a bit with a wireless device, but it's nice to sit back with my feet on the desk for a few minutes.

My last post was an improvised guitar and percussion jam I then overdubbed some bass over.  This is from the same "session."  I got together with a guy about 5-6 years ago who had one of those Roland Octapads(?). We jammed for a bit, and then (after he left), I made a couple passes with bass, the envelope-filter tone, and the Satriani-tone toward the end.

I didn't think anything else from those jams was salvageable, but I heavily edited this to try and make it listenable.

Peace.

Blooby

mr2kewl

heavily edited or not, this is an excellent jam session.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

scottieD

good to hear you again Blooby!  very cool...the percussion sounds amazing...love the melody that starts up around 1:45...guitars are great...awesome!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Gnasty

This is extremely good Blooby!! You know by now i love this kinda stuff. Pure instrumental joy and bliss.

Great effect choices and smooth licks!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SE

Slavageable , yes I thinks so!!, love the wah,wah guitar and the indian drums are cool too, so love this vibe just relaxing with the odd glass of the red grape and this is magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

Fantastic, and recorded on a "stand-alone" machine too, sounds deadly man.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

"Salvaged?" erm.. i liked it whatever you did to get it here. Some really tasty guitar lines in there.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Wiley

Totally enthrallled.  You rock guys!  locked it all!!
PJ

knniggits

Great tone and an enjoyable listen,very remenisent of the god Satriani,no mean feat :)
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Redler

Very relaxing and comfortable listening. That guitar work is brilliant!! I like the percussion, too!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR