'Forever Bloom' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, April 27, 2010, 04:30:47 AM

Gary F

Dreamy!!!One of your best in my opinion!!!Beautiful lyrics!!! I really like your vocals on this one  Tim!!!
Very ,very nice!!!
Gary

Satchwood

A CooL Lucid Greeny Dream Song ~ "freedom is in the mind".... Great stuff Tim!! 

Truly amazing what you can do with the MBR ~ fantistic songwriting, music, and singing,,...,.,.,....:::.!..pro quality..!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

lg

Oh yes, it feels so good to have my Greeny fix!
Top-shelf stuff Tim!
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Pamala

a lot going on is a good thing here...loved it bouncing around between my ears. Your voice is very pure and emotional in a subdued way.  :)

launched

Ahh, those were sweet sounds, bro! I loved everything about it. My fave part was the solo and the bass line. So relaxed, like you didn't even have to try. That kind of stuff makes my day.

Very solid!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

trev

Really nice song - you've got a great sense of melody and good ear for arrangement. Voice is great too I'll definitely be listening to some more of your stuff later - excellent.

Trev

Ferryman

Excellent work Tim, really gentle and emotional song. Lovely vocal performance and super bass playing again, like Mark I really like that side of your songs. The melodic bass lines create a great counterpoint to the rhythm work. Nice sound on the guitar solo as well, that's a good contrast and it fits the song well.

I'm undecided about the phase effect. It creates a nice dreamy effect but it can overpower the vox in the verses a bit, especially the quiet part. I'd be tempted to pull it down a bit there but it doesn't spoil the song, which is still great.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

A really nice bit of songwriting Tim...I hear a little Oasis and a little George Harrison influence. A great mix - airy and gentle.

des0free

Top notch playing and singing all around.  Simultaneously catchy and soothing.  Bass and guitar solo are brilliant.  I vote for upping the vocal a bit and fading the ending slowly while repeating the chorus.  But this is a killer pro song and playing all around.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR