'Forever Bloom' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, April 27, 2010, 04:30:47 AM

Greeny

02_TIM GREEN_Forever Bloom_new version2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Quite a lot going on in this one: acoustic guitar, phased telecaster, synth-strings, jazz organ, bass and vocals. All done on the MBR. Thanks for listening  :)

Forever Bloom
Written, played and mixed by Tim Green

Geir

This is just stunning Tim! Love the "floating" qualities of the arrangement. And the songwriting here is superb. I've compared your bassplaying with Macca before, and that applies here too, but here the whole song reminds me of something Sir Paul could have written. The chordprogression, some of the melody and the harmonies. Still it sounds 100% Greeny !!!

Amazing song !

On to 3rd listen now
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Thanks Geir! A comment like that from someone as talented as you means a lot!

Oldrottenhead

another belter.

what else can i say i have run out of superlatives to describe your songs tim. they are awe pure dead brulliyant byrawaymaman.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Riche

Excellent tune, very enjoyable, and great singing too.

Riche

SwanSong

Hi Greeny
By far this is my favorite of all your songs. i agree with the floating effect of the music
and lryics and vocals top notch  well produced . enjoyed the song            Tc Neil

Tony W

This is simply beautiful Tim. I loved it from start to finish.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Love the vocal melody! Personally, I thought the phase effect made it feel a little muddled, especially in the beginning intro. Was hard to hear the changes. Hmm... Maybe if it was mixed a bit lower so it wasn't so prevalent? AH! Nevermind! Don't mind me... Listened to it three times already. Sounds pretty damn good! One of my favorites of yours actually ;)