Gone crazy ... but still miss a Guitar

Started by Crosseyed, August 26, 2008, 03:38:22 AM

Crosseyed

Quote from: LesPaulGoldTop on September 01, 2008, 03:19:36 AMYou're one hell of a bass player. Serious hard funk! Great tone too.

Thanks for the kind words, it's makes me shy :)
I'm just practising some noodles and licks and record it as good and bad as I can.  :o

What damage a bass can do if it falls into the wrong hands!

Greeny

Good playing like that doesn't need any dressing up with sophisticated recording techniques...

BTNS

Dude, you've got a brazilian fan! Definitely. Is your bass a Squier by Fender JB isn't? Really nice sound!

Crosseyed

Quote from: BTNS on September 01, 2008, 07:19:19 AMDude, you've got a brazilian fan! Definitely. Is your bass a Squier by Fender JB isn't? Really nice sound!

Thanks  ;D ... The bass you hear is a (nearly) stock squier vintage modified jazzbass. I only modified the pots and the capacitor from the tone control. Recorded direct into the Mb-r. No tricks :)

Michel
What damage a bass can do if it falls into the wrong hands!

Groundy

OTD Bump,
What a player,
Brilliant....

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mach

Quote from: Crosseyed on September 01, 2008, 05:26:38 AM
Quote from: LesPaulGoldTop on September 01, 2008, 03:19:36 AMYou're one hell of a bass player. Serious hard funk! Great tone too.

Thanks for the kind words, it's makes me shy :)
I'm just practising some noodles and licks and record it as good and bad as I can.  :o

Funky pop-n-slap. Great tone.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

It's nice to hear music from early days of Songcrafters.

Really good funky bass playing! I liked Blooby's addition as well!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR