TWO CHORDS - a bit of cruelty....Ha! Ha!

Started by jackofall, August 25, 2009, 05:26:24 AM

SteveG

Funny as hell :D My old man was a trad jazz fanatic who loved to slag of the "3 chord trick". He would have loved this.

Mind yo, some of my favourite songs only have (and need) 3.....

jackofall

I remember 'Not the Nine O'clock News' Osckilo....'Gob on You' was another great song. I've got a boxed set of Tom Lehrer's songs - an American satirist who song lots of amazingly funny and clever political songs. There's something so wicked about listening to a bouncy, jolly tune about nuclear destruction. It's liberating, somehow! Thanks so much for the nice comments. It's so much better when people listen to the stuff you come out with. I love listening to as much as I can on this site - but it can get too addictive. You could spend all day and all night here....   
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

OsCKilO

Quote from: jackofall on August 26, 2009, 02:58:21 AMI remember 'Not the Nine O'clock News' Osckilo....'Gob on You' was another great song. I've got a boxed set of Tom Lehrer's songs - an American satirist who song lots of amazingly funny and clever political songs. There's something so wicked about listening to a bouncy, jolly tune about nuclear destruction. It's liberating, somehow! Thanks so much for the nice comments. It's so much better when people listen to the stuff you come out with. I love listening to as much as I can on this site - but it can get too addictive. You could spend all day and all night here....  

Have you ever heard frank turner?

Same sort of stuff, but more political at times.....

You music is to the same high standard......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

jackofall

I'll check out Frank Turner. I sometimes panic over all the good stuff I haven't heard and never heard of.....
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Geir

Just Brilliant !!!!!

Listend 3 times already ... and there will be more !!!

Funny and catchy for sure .....

love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

That was fantastic!! You really captured the moment here. I was just mentioning to Blooby that "all songs have three chords, don't they?" :D

You definitely could get paid for this!. It reminds me of the George Harrison parody that Weird Al did. Only the song focused more on lyrics instead of chords:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWi5jdgTUJs

;D ;D :D :D

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Had another listen ... great stuff!!!!!

re: W-A-Y

LOL .... and he can't even count ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

guitarron

still lmao-6 words long

a solo a solo a solo a solo
lol

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

If you ever get a chance to see Weird Al Yankovic, GO!

His band is absolutely amazing, and then there's Weird Al on top of it all.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac