A Soldiers Lullaby

Started by galestermusic, August 21, 2009, 01:56:54 PM

galestermusic

SLULI_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well I decide to do the rubbish noodling song again, and I named it a soldiers lullaby. I remember how tired I was from the incidents that happened from this surgery when doing this song, it reminded of the feeling I had in the Gulf War suffering sleep deprivation etc. I thought how nice it would be to just go to sleep.

So lets see how this sounds, I got a card read error a few minutes 2 x's it works but I clip in the high end on this I think, and I shouldn't be, settings are good, maybe doing it again.

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: LESTG on August 21, 2009, 01:56:54 PM... it reminded of the feeling I had in the Gulf War suffering sleep deprivation etc. I thought how nice it would be to just go to sleep.

Wow! I remember that feeling. I remember finally getting catch some ZZZ's and it never feeling like it was enough.

This is perfect by the way. I mean really! The feeling you've captured with this... It really takes me back to being over there.

EPITOME OF BADASSITY!

SteveG

Just closed my eyes and drifted to that. What a lovely piece! Really enjoyed it mate, well done.

SE

Thats some nice guitar you,ve got going there, you,ve really mixed those guitar so well sounds really great!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

God Bless you Greg!

You Just provided me with my new "go to sleep" tune!

I had to listen to my own crap till Now!

This really connected with me!

Good shit Bro!

You are making that Guitar sing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never heard a Guitar Do it that well before as good as this...... Honestly..!!!!!!

Get well soon !!!!!

Damn this is Perfect!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveG

Good idea, I will just give it another listen to chill out before bed.

Love this lots...sooooo good!!!!!!

Well that did not work, I keep pressing play again when it ends  ::)

I am not a great fan of instrumentals as a rule, they bore me. I am one of them ignoramuses who do not appreciate the likes of Vai and Satriani. But you got it so right on this, really touches a nerve. I am going to listen once more ... then bed.

galestermusic

Steve glad I could sort of help. lol :)

QuoteI remember finally getting catch some ZZZ's and it never feeling like it was enough.

I remember coming back through Kohbar and we was "ordered" to 5-7 days of R&R in Kohbar. Yeah right. THe unit wasn't aloud to mess with us, no details or nothing. I still couldn't get to sleep, what maybe an hour to two?

I remember coming home and my family thinking I'm nuts, for about the first two months Id go two and three days with only a couple hours of sleep.

Messes with yer head. LOL

I finally did get a little better sleep in last night 5 hours! WOoHoo!  ;D

hooper

A vigginett, like Halem's recent post but a different scene for sure. Interesting... there is some rumble in the background on this which at time almost seems like battlefield noise in the distance. 
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

The Reverend 48

Les your stuff is really hitting the spot with me this is another sweet piece
Its excellent the rolling guitar waves put me right by the ocean