Saijinn Heavy Challenge

Started by Saijinn Maas, August 09, 2009, 12:37:02 AM

launched

Very cool, melodic lines. Great feedback and tone - Feels like it's just below the bursting point. I like the tapping, too - we don't get much of that here.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

galestermusic

QuoteSucks when your fingers won't move how you want them too :/

Yes it kills me.

Great stuff Saijinn!

tafka

foof another fine interpritation on this.Great guitar tone.
Who's Grace?? and what has she noted?? ...just joking

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

Great playing Saijinn.

Rocking from start to finish !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Great playing, great tone, great control. And this is you not at your best?! Makes me feel VERY inadequate, lol.

Ferryman

Goodness, that's a sharp guitar tone, nearly cut my speakers in half! Some pretty sharp playing as well, glad to hear you are nearly back to full strength. Like the melodies you have in here that give it a lyrical feel.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Great job Sai!!  Glad your back - been dealing with some things myself the past month.... 

Cool melody licks in there & some cooL finger tappin as well - great job!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Ferryman on August 10, 2009, 09:55:33 AMGoodness, that's a sharp guitar tone, nearly cut my speakers in half!

Is that good? I can't tell. ;)

I just got a Boss ME-70

Gonna have to record some more stuff taking it thru it's paces.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

Davo

Awesome as usual!  Did you end up doing that GC thing?

Also im curious, can you do leads like this in all keys, or are there a few in which you are most comfie?
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Davo on August 11, 2009, 01:23:02 AMAwesome as usual!  Did you end up doing that GC thing?

Also im curious, can you do leads like this in all keys, or are there a few in which you are most comfie?

Thanks Davo ;)

Because I've only now just started being able to get back on guitar, it looks like I missed signing up for the GC King of the Blues thing. The location closest to me was filled up pretty fast. There's always next year. ;)

I am pretty comfortable in any key, anywhere on the fretboard. Since I play by ear, I don't psyche myself out with worrying about key signatures and stuff like that.