Saijinn Heavy Challenge

Started by Saijinn Maas, August 09, 2009, 12:37:02 AM

Saijinn Maas

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Well, haven't done too much in a while. Was out of commission for a bit due to some type of nervous system/muscle loss sort of thing that "attacked" me. In otherwords, I couldn't use my hands. Seem to be all better now, almost 100%, and I heard 48's challenge backer and thought I'd jump on a do a take.

So here it is one take, "grace notes" and all. Maybe I;ll take another crack as my hands are getting better.

Trotters

great vocal-like guitar in the chorus!!!!Nice tone as well!

The Reverend 48

Well Done on taking the challenge You Rock  ;) 
Great stuff 8)

SteveG

Hands not 100% maybe, but everything else was, great take! Hope you get all better real soon mate, I remember not being able to play as my right hand was in a cast. I tried all ways to be able to strum, very frustrating!!

Bluesberry

Now thats playing, heavy, lyrical, melodic, tuneful.  Just great. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AndyR

That's sounding good there :)

You're not alone on getting some sort of lurgi - glad you're recovering. It's been the same here, at least I've been "playing" but haven't had the energy to get the mbr out for weeks, still don't feel like singing at all :(

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Saijinn Maas

Thanks everyone for the kind words, even though listening back to it myself after having at least SOME sleep, I think it's pretty bad. :( Sucks when your fingers won't move how you want them too :/

AR - some type of lurgi is right. I was admitted to the hospital for three days because they thought it might have been Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which it wasn't. They ended up releasing me at my insistence, and never actually figured out what it was. :/

Hope you're better soon :)

Wiley

I think you sound dam good!!  Not being able to move hands would be scary.  But you sound great!!

guitarron

sounds good tp me too-glad your back

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Tasty Stuff Bro!!!!!!!!

Back with a bang!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy