"remember rise up #4" - back again

Started by danieldesete, August 07, 2009, 02:37:27 AM

danieldesete

remember rise up #4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everyone
haven't been here for ages...  what do you think of my last collaboration with jbsteelguitar ? All advice welcomed.
hou hou ha ha

danieldesete

I forgot to say this is jsebsteelguitar's first ever recorded song, and he seems very proud  ;D of the final output !
here are is web sites : http://www.myspace.com/jsebsteelguitar
http://www.youtube.com/user/jsebsteelguitar
hou hou ha ha

Greeny

Hey! You're back! We need you on here to represent France (you're still the only Frenchman amongst our multi-national community as far as I know...).

There's some very tasty spanish / gypsy-jazz flavoured guitar here. The whole thing moves along very nicely. Is it an original?

Just a thought - I think this would sound really nice with you singing in French. Maybe you should do a French version for us?!

Either way, it's a lovely piece of work. Great collaboration guys.

danieldesete

I can't believe I'm the only french guy here.
 My friend jsebsteelguitar,  has tried to join the community, and that would have doubled our ranks,but he's had trouble logging in...

Yes, this is an original, I suspect my fellow jseb to have lods of them hidden in is barn...

I'd love the sing something in french, but we french people suffer of cultural complex when we sing in french : if you sing something intelligent, it's boring, if you sing a love song, it's silly. ::) Only sad or funny songs are alloyed - it's time for revolution !
hou hou ha ha

Greeny

I'm a Serge Gainsborg fan, so I think French-language songs are great!

danieldesete

Yes, he wasn't averse to social control !
hou hou ha ha

Bluesberry

Really, really nice playing.  Excellent in fact.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Diego Ayala

I totaly enjoyed the song and play it a second time as I kept wanting to add a bit of percussion to it - quietly as my wife sleeping in the other room...  I will be downloading it to give it a listen via my home stereo later on.

launched

The chord progression is wonderful, and the lead notes stand out perfectly. I think the singing was very good - A French version would be cool, too!!

Thanks for sharing!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

I found this completely, utterly,  absolutely and enormously enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your style!

Full of French Coolness!!!!!!

I love France (The Somme and Arras in particular).

This reminds me of the excellent vibe I experienced out there!!!

Votre guitare est formidable!

C'est une grande chanson!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy