Long Time Coming

Started by SE, July 26, 2009, 06:23:09 AM

SE

LONGTIME
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Started struming on the guitar and somehow ended up with this. I found my old harmonica and by chance it was in the same key, by the way I haven,t a clue how to play so I,ll have to apologise to you harmonica players out there but anyway it was fun, so here goes.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Facemask93

I really like this matey , it certainly had my feet tapping , i notice a slight resemblance to Axl Rose , albeit slight , but it's there in your vox , great voice , great song

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Wiley

You have really a really strong voice and it carries very well. Yup it is definitely a toe tapper.  found myself doing it to.  great job!!

launched

John!!! This song is big!! Love the way this one swings. I get a little Axl Rose, maybe a little Bowie, too. You have a kick ass voice - I'm a little jealous there...

The music portion is mixed well, great bass(Really great!), cool panned guitars and the harmonica works well - Whatever you did with that work out great.

Overall, just a fantastic arrangement!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Rock-swing, very cool mixture here, it grooves hard.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

F**K!

This is Great!

What a Voice!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

There's bit of Axl in your intonation, but you're more manly than him! This is a quality rocker all the way. Your rock vocals really are excellent. And the guitar matches them.

Tangled Wires

Great vocal and there is some excellent guitar work going on here as well. The harmonica adds something different and blends really well with the rest of the song.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Thanks guys and girl for the nice comments all that blowing and sucking on that harmonica had me a bit worried  cause I cant tell one end from another but it seems to have turned out ok.

Thanks John
recorder
Boss BR-80

ksauers

I agree with the Axl Rose thing. This is a pretty powerful song! Great job!