Apart (Original by ORH & Launched)

Started by launched, July 11, 2009, 10:21:41 AM

Wiley

Can't add much either to whats been said. But I do like your bass right up front.  Many times the bass is lost in the background.  And I believe it is the driving power of most songs.  So my  hats off to you!!

Greeny

Loving what I hear. Those vocals are outstanding orh. Just takes an already great track into the stratosphere. Very reminiscent of The Charlatans, which is no bad thing!!!! F*cking awesome track. I wish it was a Jemima's Kite one, lol.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Bring it back, damn man bring it back.  That bass growl knocks me right back into yesterday.  ORH sounds like a man possessed here.  Fantastic song needing to be heard again.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

i'm sure i said on another thread somewhere that bb is the best bumper. am i right or am i right
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

corryhully

great stuff. that bass line is so cool and orh psycho-delic vocal, an allround winner.

T.C. Elliott

That bass line is really driving... but that processed guitar bit that repeats is great. With the space on the vocal track it almost sounds phased. It really fits together nicely.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Bluesberry

OTD BUMP..............a bump for that bass line.........yeah

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Nicely Bump'd BB... hadn't had the pleasure yet. This is killer. Way to go guys.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

sheesh three years ago today and i think our first collab mark. we need to do another one.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann