Picrures of my studio

Started by Gertok, April 03, 2008, 06:55:17 AM

Gertok

Pedro

Very very cool studio. Is it soundproof?

PS: I changed the IMG tag on your post and in the general forum settings to see if the pictures could show in the original size. Now the  maximum size is limited only by 550 pixels of width.

Gertok

Control room is not soundproofed no need for that... well there is but price/benefit ratio is not that great. My wife does not mind it 8-) Neighbors can't hear it. Recording booth is soundproofed big time! with sound boards resilient channel... fiberglass, double doors..

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/gertok/

SteveG

My studio consists of the MBR, headphones, a mike I cant get to sound decent and whatever corner of the house I can grab half hour of peace in :(
Much rather have yours.....

Gertok

I think it was an overkill 8-) sort of. Anyway I am starting to record a bunch of bands for free to spread the word out. I figure 1 song per band is good enough and If they think that they need more... well pay! 8-) otherwise i have a huuuge project coming up on my backyard. They can earn some studio time there 8-).

Pedro

Very good. I once thought about doing that as well, create a recording studio for me and other bands. I hope everything goes out great for you. Your studio looks great, I would definitely pay to record there! Plus, it has a ping-pong table and a sofa. Heck, I would pay to live there!  :D

Gertok

Ping Pong table converts to a pool table just take the top off 8-)

guitarron

Are you running pro tools? or just the Micro BR  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit kinda bats huv ye got?

hic!!!!!!!!!
furra tabletennispingpongthingyinnat. hic!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann