'Cabin on the Fjord' - Greeny original for Songcrafters 10th Anniversary

Started by Greeny, November 08, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

Ella

Beautiful picture! And awesome song again! This is a treat. this is like medicine. :) Great harmonies and exiting sound there in the end. Oriental. I really, really love your voice and you are wizard to make harmonies.
 Great place there in Norway. It is unbelievable how far you songcrafters are ready to travel to meet your musician friends. It gives more depth to this hobby and members you met are so familiar after that, dont you think? Ou. Did I mention about harmonies? Great!

Jarle

This is pure magic. We'll be back there... hopefully we will meet again before to long.
recorder
Boss BR-800

tonyc

great song greeny superb recording , your voice and backing vocals sounds superb , proff sounding recording.....super stuff ,,,.....tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

Rolow

Lovely, dreamy, floating, melodic, heart-rendered song.

Nice writing, Tim.

Ron
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Diego Ayala

Tim ~ it has been a while...  But like a comet I return every now and then.  love the picture and the song is awesome.  Not sure what the future may hold, but would love to one day take a spoonful of music "in that cabin on the fjord"...

"And the music was like medicine
In that cabin on the fjord
And the band were like my brothers
All for one and one for all"

Vanncad

Hey - Fantastic song Tim!

Your harmonies are out of this world, and your lyrics paint a great picture of music and camaraderie.
You always nail it man!
Can't believe its been 10 years, and just imagine all the music that has come out of that "little silver brick".

P.S.- Awesome picture too. I'm glad you got a chance to meet up and make music with those guys.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ferryman

Just popped in and saw this. Listened and was blown away (as usual). It reminded me of how the site grew and developed and how some great musical friendships were formed. Those friendships delivered lots of great music over the years and it's good to be reminded of them. And as always Tim, a beautifully written, sung and performed song. Bravo!

And watch out btw, I'll be back in the New Year......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

Wow! EOT! :)

The Beatles meet Barclay James Harvest and America. Awesome!

Geir

Stunning Tim.

I do know that cabin  ;) and I hope to see more songcrafters there in the years to come .....

Now I just have to get my sh!t together and make some music already ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

Your intro grabbed me right from the first note and got me with the "feelz."  This is smooth and it sounds good and you've done a great job of capturing that element of the story that relates to us all, I think. You made the specific universal and I think I know exactly how you feel.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London