What a day in Glasgow.

Started by Groundy, September 05, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

Groundy

I offered to do a favour for a young lady today,
What a day, she had to go to the Sandyford clinic, Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow,so I took her should have been about an hour and a half from Dunkeld. I did well until I got into Glasgow centre, kept ending up in the wrong lanes, then on a one way street I missed my turn off so had to go miles before I found my way again,I was all over Sauchiehall Street, eventually I found it what a place, The one and a half hour journey took me two and a half hours,
Never again...Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

I live just outside Glasgow, but avoid driving there. Public transport thank you very much. I live even closer to Glasgow airport, dropped my wife off on Sunday evening, took me twenty minutes to get there, an hour to get home, couldn't find my way home, took a wrong turning and stuck on motorway to Prestwick airport completely wrong direction. Should have stuck on my satnav.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

It's a little easier around here, you just back into someone's driveway to turn around and make sure you complete the maneuver  within 15 seconds so you don't get your rear glass shattered by the gratuitous shotgun blast!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover