Can't play any tunes but through Soundcloud

Started by Blooby, August 15, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

I too have the same problem as Bruno although I haven't tried Firefox but I don't really want to install another browser.
Regards. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 17, 2017, 09:01:32 AMBlooby, can you confirm that the multi-song jukeboxes work okay in Chrome?

Tried Chrome at work today and had same problem with single player. Got home home and saw your message, and I'll be darned, the jukebox appears to be working flawlessly. I made sure to try a couple songs that wouldn't work through the single player.

Again, thank you so much for your efforts. It doesn't go unnoticed around here.

Blooby

Mike_S

I haven't noticed any problems - I am using Firefox on a Macbook Pro... but will keep my ears open for anything odd. But I have to throw my 2 pence worth in re 64. We are very lucky to have you here.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: Blooby on August 17, 2017, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: 64Guitars on August 17, 2017, 09:01:32 AMBlooby, can you confirm that the multi-song jukeboxes work okay in Chrome?

Tried Chrome at work today and had same problem with single player. Got home home and saw your message, and I'll be darned, the jukebox appears to be working flawlessly. I made sure to try a couple songs that wouldn't work through the single player.

Again, thank you so much for your efforts. It doesn't go unnoticed around here.

Blooby

Great! That helps a lot because it means that I can use Chromium to test it. If I can get the single players working reliably in Chromium, I feel confident that they'll work in Chrome too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Blooby

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 17, 2017, 05:08:19 PMI can use Chromium to test it. If I can get the single players working reliably in Chromium, I feel confident that they'll work in Chrome too.

Could you please record this in the voice of James Doohan in excited tones and post it?

Thanks again.

Blooby

I spoke too soon on the jukebox. Songs are stopping about 1:30 in. I wasn't letting them play all the way through before when I was testing them.

Blooby

Mach

I now started getting glitches on the single players with songs not completely finishing and the position bar doesn't show on most. 64 I know you took Flash away so I can't switch to see if it works. I haven't tried Chrome.

Quote from: Blooby on August 17, 2017, 05:14:12 PMCould you please record this in the voice of James Doohan in excited tones and post it?

Thanks again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8CRi9k4bo

;D
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Was able to listen to two complete songs on the secondary html player today (both under four minutes). I then tried another at 4:12 (https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=27170.0) and it would play for half a second or so and then stop.

Not trying to be a doink. I just figure the more information you have, the better you'll be able to attck it.

As always, thank you much.

Blooby

Mach

The little player plays songs all the way through and sounds really good on my studio monitors.

Thanks for all your hard work 64.

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i don't know if it's related but i am having problems uploading a new song, getting "the connection was reset" message. file is only 5mb in size.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann