Hurricane Season

Started by Mach, July 31, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

Blooby

I texted with BrettBob. Power is out, but he's okay.

Blooby

bruno

Great to hear from everyone that is safe.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Glad to hear you are all safe.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Glad you're all OK!

Stay safe!

Keep your gear safe too.

chapperz66

Glad to hear everyone is ok. I'll try not to moan about our weather in future.

Blooby

Still have not heard from Mach.  Anybody have a phone number on him to text?

Blooby

Mach

I'm here. We are flooded and stranded on black creek. The bridge is closed because the water is over it and the road to get out is about 4 feet underwater. Been running  2 wet vacs for about 36 hours off one generator non stop. Creek is suppose to crest about 28 feet today. No electricity,I finally got cell service. Gotta go for now I  will have more details later. I'm glad you're  all ok after this storm.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mach

Things are tense here. We had to get the rescue team to get my Son by boat and take him to the hospital. He has a very high fever and is really sick. The creek is flowing at around 6 knots (about 40 mph) with all kind of things floating by. Will be out of electricity for about a week  or longer.  Can't go anywhere because the water is rising on road and over the bridge. The water seaping into the house is ground water from the rain. Looks like a long haul here. I just hope my Son is alright.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Mach, I'm so sorry to hear about your son, my thoughts and prayers go out to him. It sounds like you got the worst of it and I'm sorry for that also. I hope things get better quickly!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Lurker

Hang in there, Mach.  All I can send is our good faith that you guys will get through this in a good way.  My family will be thinking and praying for you.  I'm sure that your son is in good hands.