Hurricane Season

Started by Mach, July 31, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

Blooby

Quote from: Hook on September 15, 2017, 10:10:21 AMWow Mach, devastating stuff. We still have no power and the wife and kids couldn't take it so we were in a hotel the last 2 nights and a different hotel tonight. Finding rooms big enough for us was a challenge in itself and expensive to say the least. Not complaining at all, just take it as it comes. Hope your drying out Mach!
Rock on!

I have an air bed and a queen futon if you want to get out.

Blooby

Hook

Thanks Blooby, luckily I've had work the last few days. I'm in a parking lot in Riverview/Lithia, waiting for a gig right now recording an under2fester, couldn't believe the store had AA batteries. We're staying close for when power does come on and we have a cat eating dog also. I'm hoping in a few weeks for things to settle down and maybe I can get away for a weekend...Kids &   Wife's birthdays coming up though...
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mach

Thanks for sorting the pics 64G.

Well clean up begins. I finally made it to my Mom's place (in probate) where I stay sometimes. Irma took down some of the old decrepit fence that needed to be replaced anyway. The house seems fine except for a little water damage from shingles blowing up to let rain and go down in the walls. I will have to get in there and see if the insulation is wet.

Blooby, Hook, Lurker did you guys sustain in damage over in Gainesville and Tampa? Hope everything is good.

When the creek was moving with a very swift current we saw some crazy s*it:

Un-Manned Ski Boats, Fishing Boats, Sea-Doos, Docks, Docks with boats attached (one took out the Black Creek Bridge on Clay County Road 218), huge oak trees, Large propane tanks (I thought would have sunk), there's no telling what is at the bottom of the creek. The most amusing thing I saw was a family of ducks on a railroad tie catching a free ride. Wish I could of gotten some photos, but my Son came first and then the house.

I hope you guys didn't get much over and down there where she came ashore.

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Power came back on last night so where finally getting back to normal. Lots of normal cleaning to do but nothing too serious, cleaning carpets today thanks to my dog.
Mach, no major damage. I also have a property in probate and I'll need to have the roof looked at but that was coming anyhow. Seems like you got the worst of it and for that I'm so sorry.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Glad you guys came through it and life is returning (albeit slowly) to normal.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

I was very fortunate. Some clean-up is all. Still a couple teachers at the school without power.

Blooby

TPB

Glad everybody is good albeit a little property clean up
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away