Still completely dig this! 'I Caught You When You Fell'-ORH & TRiP (Super 8)

Started by Super 8, June 09, 2017, 01:59:59 AM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Blooby

I like that verse acoustic arpeggio thingie. Really catchy. How'd you do the bass because it sounds fantastic. If that's a VST of an upright, I'm mighty impressed. Vocals by James up to usual it's-no-wonder-I-don't-sing standards.

Very cool song.

Blooby

Groundy

Still playing catch up,
This is brilliant, well written and performed....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Rolow

Very nice collab fellows.  James's vocal drips pleasantly off my ears in that lovely Scottish way. 

Fine songwriting.  Also dig the acoustic and harmonica by Paul.  Very well done.

Glad you guys posted this one.

Ron
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Super 8

Quote from: Rolow on June 29, 2017, 07:28:31 PMAlso dig the acoustic and harmonica by Paul.  Very well done.
Thank you Ron! Yes, I very much enjoyed this one (and still do!) ORH is a Songcrafter's legend! I wish I was as prolific a writer as James - keep 'em coming! ;-)

Flash Harry

Lovely.

I like the light and shade, the upright bass works so well and the harp is placed perfectly.

Great vocal James, the accompaniment and arrangement is just perfect.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.