Life goes a little faster w/Redler

Started by thetworegs, June 08, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

Ella

Ah, I love this! It`s unbelievable that you made words just like I had in my mind Trev! I told to Kari that words should tell about how hard it is when you get older and you must give up many things you don´t want to and world is changing and maybe you don´t like that either. Great lyrics and so touching performance.

Jarle

Lovely tune, great collab. Wonderful performance and the TJ cellos was a really good addition.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Well done to both of you. Trev those words are quite haunting. Great piece of acoustic guitar Kari. Flawless and very powerful!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

I love your version of Kari's song Trevor! I've been holding off listening because I wanted to do a vocal to it also but it's taken me longer than expected...better late than never, lol. Your lyric are very retrospective, introspective and prospective. I like the emotional aspect of your melody and singing. A fine song fellas!

Farrell 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Groundy

A little belter from The Random Dozen.

Nice one guys.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

stoman

What's not to like about this one? Great stuff! I love the songwriting and the vocal performance.

Farrell Jackson

I've loved Kari's music and style for a long time. This one puts me in a good mood. Lovely playing Kari! Trevor's excellent words and vocal really brings it to life and expands upon the good vibes of the song. A complete package gentlemen, bravo!

Farrell 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Past me by but so glad to have caught up, great  track from Kari  but Reg has given it a Springsteen vibe which I love, a great track excellent!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

I missed this the first time around, too - glad it got bumped! Fantastic backing from Kari (I'm a sucker for pastoral acoustic guitars with cello), and an excellent lyric and vocal delivery from Reg. And these different elements blend together very well here...great collab!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Kenneth

Contemplative and thoughtful lyrics and another beautiful backer from Kari. Really lovely guys, the softer side of songcrafters! Both of you can belt 'em out when you want to as well, you are definitely both pros.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman