What a Day..

Started by Groundy, May 28, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

Groundy

I went to visit my Daughter Michelle today, when I got there her daughter, my grandaughter Kaitlyn aged 8, all of a sudden got a rash over her body, her head was aching, my daughter phoned a Doctor, bearing in mind it's a bank holiday week end, eventually one phone her back and asked several questions, this was about noon they made an appointment for her for 3.30 at a local doctors, the doctors examined her and immediately sent her to Ninewells hospital Dundee, They said they think it's Menengitis, by this time I was home about 35 miles away, Michelle waited at the hospital while they did several tests, I felt sick with worry, anyway the good thing is it's not Menengitis but Henoch Schonlien purpura, HSP, http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/henoch-schonlein-purpura/Pages/Introduction.aspx
A very rare disease that not known where it comes from and lasts about 4 weeks, poor little is so sore and aching I feel so sorry for her but it is also such a relief, apparently its the red blood vessels popping,
What a worrying afternoon.
Im off to have a large whisky.... :)
Get well soon Kaitlyn....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hook

Be tough Kaitlyn.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

Wish her well from me, and take care.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Poor little thing, thank Goodness it was nothing worse although this sounds bad enough.
Give her a hug for me. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Kaitlyn, get well soon!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

Poor little thing hope she gets better soon

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bruno

Holy moly, poor little love - a very worrying time. Wishing for a speedy and full recovery.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Awwww poor wee girl,hope she gets well soon mate.

Pete C

Hope she's soon well Alex..

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

I hope all goes well for a quick recovery. These things always seem to happen on bank holidays.

All the best
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter