Hooks heading home

Started by Hook, May 21, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

Hook

Wow, I'm not sure I know what to say at all. It's a very bitter sweet moment. I can't say enough kind words about Kari & Pävi, such wonderful , genuine people. They took such good care of us, fed us so very well, they both are excellent cooks. Just opening there home to a bunch of strange men they can hardly understand...thier kindness seems to know no bounds.
Siru...you rock girl!!!!!!!!!!!
I would never have thought last December that the next time I saw Launched would be in Finland but we took up right were we left off and meeting OldRottenHead was such a treat. It's as If I had known them all forever. Truly a great experience that I will never forget!
I'm on the Train  to Tampere, where I will stay the night in a hotel and then fly out at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I'm sad to leave but I do miss my wife and kids very much ...bitter sweet.
They all have a little more time together so...more songs guys!
Songcrafters is a magical place!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

It is a magic place indeed brother. Brothers all over the globe. Small world indeed. Safe trip home. That Florida heat will hit you when the plane doors open :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Safe trip Thanks for a great MET with still more to come Home on !!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Rata-tat-tat

I watched this MET unfold from the start with you Hook. I can honestly say the emotions that you are feeling are also being felt from the songcrafter community. I'm so happy for you... I'm so glad to have reached out via Skype and cell to at least hear your voices. Give the wife and kids a big hug and kiss from all of us... tell them "Songcrafters appreciate the sacrifices they have made". You rock my friend... safe travels.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Siru

..so you had to leave also.. that's how it goes when time goes by.. but we'll always have Harjavalta darling.. 9{}

You totally rock also maaaan!!! And are such an incredible human being!! .. 

Have a safe journey back home to your wonderful, beautiful family!!   :)  :)

Redler

Hook, you're incredible man, so friendly and nice and of course wonderful musician! I learned many things from you and everything you did seemed so easy to me. And the warm weather you brought here with you, was icing on the cake :)

We wish you safe and nice journey to your home! We miss you!

Rock on!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

What a wonderful site this is,no other like it on the planet.
Well done to all involved.

cuthbert

You done good, Hook. Congrats to you and all the good Nordic MET folks!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

IanR

so nice. well done everyone

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

Yeah baby free internet at Tampere airport. Hi everyone, hope you had a safe flight hook. I should be heading to Stockholm soon.
Thank you so much for being such wonderful hosts Kari and Paivi. It was quite an experience, one I will never forget.

I think launched should be at pori airport heading for Helsinki, so have a safe flight Mark and I am sure you will have a blast in turkey.

It was a blast meeting you all.
Hail! Hail! Rock and roll!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann